Desires, manipulation of the emotions and mind. The supernatural powers of Neptune bring forth the art of one’s carnal urges. We start with Book of Princes, XVI Prince Kedemel.
1. Prince Kedemel took place of the Old Goddesses of beauty and reveled in the planes of Venus.
2. Prince Kedemel was ordered by Lucifer to show the ugliness of man and the atrocities of man’s existence on the Earth.
3. Prince Kedemel does not show the beauty that inspires love but shows the true paths of relationships among man.
4. And he will end these relationships swiftly when asked.
5. Prince Kedemel weighs the beauty of the soul and will show the shortcomings of man and the hideousness of his actions, his trespasses, and his sin.
Neptune. The highest octave of Venus. It is this imagination and beauty which brings delusion and manipulation. With Kedemel the King of this realm he is exalted to the highest aptitude of Venus. To give irresistible beauty and talents of the arts as well as deception, manipulation, and illusion of the flesh and mind. We invoke these powers of Neptune within ourselves to bring the highest caliber of beauty but also know this comes at a price of obsession, victimization, and the cry of the martyrs. With the Queen Lilith in rule of Neptune as well as the Moon she calls to the working of man in art and flesh. This planet is a charge of emotional and social rebellion as well as change and social downfall. It is a power that speaks to the inanity of man through desire and lust. Where Venus is love and social graces, the combination of Lilith and Kedemel’s rule of Neptune yields the obsession of lust and desire. We look upon the Book of Chronicles, XIX LADY Lilith:
3. And LADY Lilith said to her followers, Do not allow the creed of the Godfearing man detour you from fulfilling your carnal desires on Earth.
4. Prudence is not a virtue, it is damnation to stop the flow of power through womankind.
5. It is in your loins that you will mother many and spread the glory of Hell.
6. Corrupt men as my army of harlots and fear not the judgement of the righteous ones for they cower in your power of self-satisfaction and disregard for their social graces.
The harlot is also a sign of Neptune, the ruler of Pisces. These are the desires of man and the manipulation of the heart that are tethered to the diamond planet. The rain of Neptune is that of precious gems, illuminating the imagination and decadence of mortal kind. Its properties are of the emotion and dream-state, hypnosis, and inspiration. Where Venus is the glory and appreciation of fine arts, Neptune as Kedemel rules it is the ugliness of its inspiration, the social commentary, the controversial and uncomfortable emotions that art invokes and is inspired to give for social change. It is the allure of the prostitute and the danger of such games.
MATTERS OF THE COVEN
Neptune seeks social change and rules the Church of Thaumiel to facilitate togetherness, advocacy for the underdog, and ruin of organized religion.
Other religious congregations refer to themselves as sheep. They are proud to be shepherded, herded, controlled and cared for. Just like the sheep, these congregations grow and are controlled in the millions for slaughter. Yet, they are successful despite being weak. Yet, here we are, gathered. Are we sheep like them?
I ask you, why are you here?
The Luciferian is independent, we are not herded sheep. The bighorn, the Dall, those that ascended the mountaintops. Fierce, independent, scaling cliffs of imaginable difficulty. They are few, but strong. So why do we still gather if we are independent sorcerers. The mountain climbers of spirituality.
One of the first to ascend the mountain of enlightenment, Lilith, wandered the wilderness of the world upon rejecting Adam and the herded sheep. She refused to be penned in the Garden of Eden, abandoning the comfort and conformity of man and the Garden of life to risk death for freedom and truth. As written in the Writ of the Damned, Book of Egress, Verse: 19:
19. Lilith wandered the world in rage and in sorrow, until she found a place of darkness.
Like Her, you wandered, many in sorrow, having rejected patriarchy, conformity and the safety of the flock. Climbing mountains of enlightenment and descending in darkness. In the darkness there was comfort. But yet, she was still alone. In the Writ of the Damned, Book of Egress, Verse 20-21:
20. Lilith saw the sacrifices of man and took pity on their souls.
21. There, in the discarded and forsaken, she guided them beneath the Earth through a great cave and cared for them in the darkness.
When she pities man, she did not defame them, spit on them, she brought them into her cavern of enlightenment. We seek to gather those willing to bring them into our flock, but not to slaughter, but to climb the mountaintop of enlightenment.
There is no stronger entity than Lilith that embodies independence than Lilith and yet she gathers the lost. She gathers the sheep that question the flock, and wander from the shepherd and away from the slaughter. It is here, together, where we find comfort and harmony. We gather, not because we are sheep, we gather to ascend the mountain top like the bighorn and find comfort in the rocky precipice as we ascend together.