Our Mission Statement
Our organization strives to educate interested individuals about the mysteries of the Occult and teach safe and practical magick. We believe it is our duty to educate not only those who wish to walk this path but those who are fearfully ignorant. We believe in holistic interventions to bring well-being and well-roundedness to individuals facing societal and systemic stressors due to their spiritual practice. It is with our greatest efforts that we create a world where, regardless of beliefs, all humans are treated justly both systemically and socially, by creating a safe community that honors our personal autonomy, right to practice religion, freedoms, and safety.
What We Believe
- Honor the esoteric in that this knowledge should not be known by all except those who seek it.
- Have respect for all and learn from disagreements. May all judgments be made with reason and logic based in a reality that is in accordance to our best scientific understanding of the world. Ignorance is thine only enemy. Enlightenment is a lifelong commitment.
- Accept spirituality, not as false superstition, but rather as a science waiting to be discovered by the pure of mind. None shall bow before dead gods.
- There is no infallible being. The pursuit of perfection is one that is everlasting and ever changing. We each are responsible for our own autonomy and accept the consequences of our actions. No ruler is above me, nor am I above any other.
- Be merciful and generous to those who have proven themselves worthy.
- Time is to be tithed to the coven and all commitments honored.
- Be ethical and law abiding.
What We Do
- Educate the public to the practices and beliefs of modern Craft practitioners and combat the stigma associated with Witches, Occultists, Satanists, and Luciferians.
- Create and support movements for social and policy change that may otherwise damage the environment, safety and well being of a population, or blatantly discriminates against a system of beliefs as in accordance to our principles.
- Provide our community with a means of Coven involvement through outreach efforts that benefits individuals and families without requiring Coven initiation.
- To be a place to safely unite, learn, and practice Luciferian Witchcraft for personal gain, spiritual enlightenment, and facilitate community without the fear of harm or discrimination.
- Assess and allocate resources toward the needs of the community.
- The conscious efforts to identify and serve the community is constantly in review and discussed at quarterly Coven meetings.
- We practice social and cultural sensitivity for all, providing the most basic needs for individuals to help themselves, allowing the community to be effective as a collective whole.
What We Offer
Philosophies of Ascent
We use the transcendent and transformative developmental concept of Alchemy as a foundation for our spiritual awakening and ascent into Divinity. Alchemy is used not only in Ceremonial magick, but in the art of herbology. We study the properties of the planets in relation to the herbs we use in brews, incense, tinctures, and potions for spiritual purposes. Initiates are guided through its ancient formats to understand the self and universe in the works. It is our Great Work to master these elements in order to utilize them in physical and metaphysical transformation.
Qabalistic Ein Chaim and Qlippoth
This is our road map to ascent and development. We harness the lessons of the Sephiroth, understanding that the Ein Chaim bares a light that is balanced with the dark. It is when we purposefully enter the Daath to the rebel map that we begin to master the darkness within the light and the light within the vast chaos of the universe. We learn to control the dramatic swings of the Sephiroth, balance them in the palm of our hands, and progress through them in a way that destroys the mortal ego, rebuilds our vessel to receive the Divine knowledge we seek, and mature it within us to be used in the world of the living.
High Ceremonial Magick
We accomplish our transformation and our journey in Ceremonial Magick where keys are used to unlock esoteric secrets. It is within these rituals we put intention on our path and travel the length to the next Sephiroth, leaving another piece of our mortality behind, and accepting the power and significance of each Astral being that bows before us.
Earth Sympathetic Magick
We believe in utilizing the forces of nature around us. Sympathetic magick is not a current to turn a blind eye to. When we practice earthly magick we connect to our Roots, honor our ancestors and allow the true powers of Earth’s dark forces to aid us on the Physical plane of existence.
Community and Outreach
In communities like-minded individual come together for a common goal. We offer support to non-christian families and individuals who seek to gain esoteric knowledge in the metaphysical and a new perspective on life. We bring people together as an institution of learning. We build armies of advocates to fight against oppressive dogmatic beliefs that infringe on our freedoms. We stand as one to fight against social stigma and live by our lives as we choose to define them without the fear of systemic retaliation. We work towards a national social movement to end the deliberate ignorance and injustices of organized religion that harms communities beyond our own.